Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Congratulations, Natalie Lenz!


Team ProMed congratulates Natalie Lenz on being named the August 2010 Employee Spotlight Award winner! Natalie is a Customer Service Representative and has been with ProMed for two and a half years.

“Natalie is a team player. She will always do whatever is asked of her and approaches every issue or problem with a positive attitude,” said Dena Trudeau, Director of Customer Service. “She makes my job easier. She is a great asset to my department and I couldn’t be happier to have her on my team.”

When we asked Natalie the best part of being a member of Team ProMed, she told us “I like the people I work with, and I also enjoy interacting with our wonderful customers.”

As the Employee Spotlight Award winner, Natalie will be able to proudly display the Torch of Excellence trophy at her desk for the month of August. She was also give a $100 cash award.

0 comments:

Post a Comment