Thursday, February 3, 2011

Congratulations, Sandy King!

Team ProMed congratulates Sandy King on being named the January 2011 Employee Spotlight Award winner! Sandy is an Accounts Payable Manager and has been with ProMed since March of 2009.

"Sandy not only consistently has a great attitude, but she is also a dedicated employee who really works hard to do her job well," said Director of Employee and HR Relations Amy Gollan. "She has made many improvements to the department since she came on board and is always willing to go the extra mile."

When we asked Sandy why she enjoys being a member of Team ProMed, she said, “I really like the people I work with. I have made some good friends here. I also enjoy my job!"

As the Employee Spotlight Award winner, Sandy will be able to proudly display the Torch of Excellence trophy at her desk for the month of February. She was also given a $100 cash award.

Congratulations, Sandy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment